Animation is usually very system intensive. The software used for animation require a good and efficient laptop to work smoothly. That is why we have reviewed the best laptop for animation. This review considers CPU, RAM speed, expand-ability, GPU and storage space.
1. Apple MacBook Pro (15-Inch, Latest Model, 16GB RAM, 512GB Storage) – Space Gray
- Excellent display
- It has a LED-back lit display
- Light weight and slender
- It lacks connectivity ports
- Touch bar constantly changes
2. Asus ZenBook 3 Deluxe Ultraportable Laptop
It is an incredible computer, it is an ULTRABOOK that gives you the possibility to use all adobe without problems. If what you are looking for is to take your projects anywhere it is the best option.
- It is very thin and extremely light
- luxury finish you can feel it
- excellent sound (for size)
- the best design on a computer
- I recommend it for all kinds of work, it is incredible
- Programs like eye comfort and the colors they promise are unsupported and discontinued
- Asus support is lousy
- You have to carry usb adapters everywhere
- The wifi antenna lacks power in all asus computers, it is one of the worst I have seen
3. Acer Predator Helios 300
Acer Predator Helios 300
- GTX 1060 easily pushes 1080p monitor
- Cooling is great
- Quality build
- Free 2.5″ bay with mounting included
- Matte screen
- Light and slim
- Single USB 3 port
- USB C is NOT thunderbolt 3
- Finger prints show easily on metal exterior
4. Acer Aspire VX
Acer Predator Helios 300
- Very good monitor, color and very sharp
- Good cooling system
- Top case feels kind of cheap, but it looks fine. The rest looks and feels smooth.
5. Microsoft Surface Book 2
Get powerhouse performance and amazing graphics with the new Surface Book 2, a strong laptop, tablet, and portable studio in one with up to 17 hours of battery life and a couple of times more power than before. Now available with a shocking 13.5″ or 15″ PixelSense display, designed for pen and touch. Base clock 3.4GHz[/su_box]
Acer Predator Helios 300
- Great color and very sharp
- Long battery life
- Good cooling system
- Relatively expensive
If you are a blogger or any other online content creator, graphic design is a crucial skill to have at your disposal. Today we review the Best apps for Graphic design in 2020 that will help you do this. However it is hectic, time consuming and a little tiresome. You might require to hire a professional Graphic Designer to handle your graphic design tasks for you.
Adobe Photoshop is one of the most popular graphic design software. For most Graphic designers, it is mostly used for photo-editing. Photoshop CC is an imaging software for designers, web professionals, video editors, and photographers to change or manipulate digital images. Photoshop is used to edit 2D images, although it does offer some 3D image editing functionality.
- Increase image resolution
- You can edit animation Layers in Photoshop
- Great file transfer across different platforms
- Handles a wide range of different file formats
- Comes with 3D editing capabilities
- Wide array of typography and drawing tools.
- Overwhelming interface – Not easy and straight forward to use especially for new users. New users can tend to be intimidated by Photoshop’s overwhelming interface.however after a couple of tutorials and tons of your time , you will easily create professional quality flyers, business cards, and editing photos.
- Expensive – Previous versions of Photoshop required a one off buy. More recent Adobe Photoshop versions requires a recurrent Adobe cloud subscription that can be expensive.
- Poor vector or raster SVG artworks – Photoshop is great with images but when it comes to vectors and SVG files Adobe illustrator is a better choice.
Photoshop CC with annual renewal
- Has a Complimentary mobile application
- Easily integrates with other Adobe softwares such as photoshop, Indesign etc.
- Adobe illustrator provides pixel perfect designs. Adobe illustrator develops graphics based on mathematical equations in place of stored graphics. This ensures artworks are hi res and crisp for printing in any dimension.
- It creates artworks in relatively small sizes saving on space and saving time
- Adobe illustrator allows for professional printing software designs
- More expensive than most vector based softwares
- Not recommended when working on large sized documents such as billboards
InDesign is that industry-leader in layout and page design software for print and digital media. Quickly share content and feedback in PDF. Easily manage production with Adobe Experience Manager. InDesign has everything you would like to make and publish books, digital magazines, eBooks, posters, interactive PDFs, and more.
- Has a Complimentary mobile application
- InDesign latest upgrades include faster launch times and performance improvements.
- Design with variable fonts — customizable typefaces that compact multiple fonts into a single file.
- Import SVG files into your InDesign projects to create interactive graphics and animations.
- Allows easy combining graphics and texts for easier design
- It allows users to add tags to indexes, keywords, anchor text frames, footnotes, table of contents, and captions with hyperlinks.
- Great for HTML exporting and enables web developers to export clean and simple codes during the implementation of the website’s layout designs. Awesome for WordPress sites.
- Allows resizing multiple objects at the same time.
- Industry-standard for desktop publishing.
- Easily integrates with other Adobe softwares such as photoshop, Indesign etc.
- The less intuitive interface can make things overwhelming for beginners
- Not positioned for general users. Suitable for specialized users
- Relatively expensive than other similar software available within the market.
- PDF comment integration needs perfection
CorelDraw Graphics Suite offers pro-level features and an easy to use interface. It is a collection of multiple applications with a wide range of services.
- For complex and system intensive vector graphics, you can choose whether to use CPU or GPU acceleration
- Easy transition from desktop to tablet mode for touch feature
- Better EPS and third-party PDF importing capabilities than most similar applications
- Capable of exporting files 48 file types, such as AutoCAD, JPG, PNG, SVG, AutoCAD, JPG, and TIFF.
- Reads 35 file types, including EPS, HTML, AutoCAD, PDF, PowerPoint, SVG
- Great work flow and performance enhancements that boost productivity
- CorelDraw unlike Adobe applications lack complimentary mobile apps
- Complex to operate for newbies
Inkscape is a free graphic design software. It’s a user-friendly option for hobbyists or beginners curious about vector drawing.
- It supports multiple gradients and comes with a separate tool to make complex combinations.
- It comes equipped with Bezier handles to make sure more effortless movement of nodes.
- Users can easily make individual text lines without frames along side the paragraph type.
- Inkscape offers several well-designed and full-featured tools to make , edit, and convert vectors.
- It is also capable of downloading or creating ready-made plugins.
- Users can leverage different preset categories of filters to save lots of time and energy .
- Inkscapes’ streaming text must be converted into plain text, for instance, before export.
- Not error-free.
- Relatively slow
- Not compatible with most design software
Sketch vector-based graphic design application. It is best suited for app, web, and interface design. Sketch is great for creating interactive prototypes for UI/UX purposes
It allows easy sharing and collaboration through the cloud. Designers can share the whole interface within the cloud through an easy file sharing process
Users can mirror designs on larger devices for team viewing to spot how the planning would exactly look during a particular device
Users can export any layer or group as a PNG file
Sketch auto saves all the changes within the design step by step to avoid any loss of design. Significant relief for designers, indeed!
Users can leverage libraries with standard Android icons, iOS icons, and Mac icons
It requires a coffee learning curve
- Being a new design tool, it is not entirely polished and requires a lot of enhancement
- It offers limited illustration capabilities that can hamper intricate illustration work
- Screens don’t render in high resolution while accessing from the cloud
- Available only for Mac users
- Absence of automatic layout flowing option
Personal Branding Definition
Businesses building themselves to brand is a common trend in recent times. Why cant individuals do the same. Actually they can. And gain the full benefits that come with branding. This is called personal branding. So what is personal branding?
What is personal Branding
Personal branding is the process or practice of marketing and representing individuals in their careers as brands. Just like branding, it is a process that involves developing and maintaining a reputation and impression to people they interact with. Personal branding views success as self packaging. This refers to the overall mental picture people create when they think of the individual.
Why do you need a personal brand/ personal branding
Branding yourself sets you apart from the crowd
A personal brand may be a good way to demonstrate your skills and knowledge a few particular subject or field.
You might be far more knowledgeable than John Doe next to you, but if someone Googles your name and John Doe’s and John is that the one with a private brand and professional online presence, he’s getting to look better than you.
Building a brand is your chance to point out your audience what you recognize and why you recognize it, and it’ll help set you aside from others who could be vying for an equivalent opportunities but who haven’t taken the time to create their personal brand
Personal Branding opens you up to more opportunities
A great personal brand will cause a mess of opportunities, including:
More business, Job interviews, B2B engagements, Networking opportunities, Promotions, Partnerships and more
A personal brand is the building blocks which will cause success for your future as a professional. It can assist you reach any number of goals, both personal and professional, and it also can cause many opportunities for advancement in your career.
Branding forges trust from your audience
When someone introduces themselves nowadays, the first thing most people do is to look for them online. Either on Facebook, Instagram or any other online media. If they find you they gain more trust of course depending on how you have branded yourself.
There is a large push nowadays to “shop small”, and influencer advertising is so successful.
People are far more likely to shop from, and hear , someone who looks, talks, and acts like them as against an big corporations.
So if you build your personal brand sort of a business, but still maintain a private front, you’re bound to inspire trust from your audience.
Personal branding tips to help improve your online presence
1: Reach out and interact
Reaching out and interacting with your audience should be your goal if you would like to be more personal. Influencing sharing, encouraging comments and feedback, asking people for his or her opinions – these are things that encounter as fan-friendly, making people feel as if they’re a neighborhood of your brand. They get to understand you.
2: Respond to your audience directly
When you directly interact you present your brand as respectful and shows the personal side of your brand.
3: Take advantage of visual content- images videos etc
Attractive images and videos act as windows and doors that attract audience to your brand from a far. They then come in and see and hear what you have to say.
4: Be transparent and show it
Know what your brand represents and surround your communication and interact with this as your base. Do not be two faced. Be transparent.
5: Add a your Blog
Another good way you’ll show a really personal side is to make a blog and link it within your network. this will be a business-based blog, but the content thereon can affect a more personal side of your dealings, like expansions, news about employees, updates, and anything that provides people a peek through the curtain.
6: Participate in the Experience
Show willingness to join and network in platforms along your line of interest. Facebook & LinkedIn have different groups. Join to permit the human element of your brand to come out. You do not need to be super active just show willingness to network. When people search for people in your field you will pop up as a related topic. It will make it easier for your relevant audience to find you.
7: Have a Solid personal brand Identity
Think about your business as an actual person speaking with one consistent voice. Make your branding consistent across platforms.
Drawing may be a great hobby . People from cultures everywhere the planet have been doing it since before recorded history. Humans have evolved a great deal since the old days. In place of cave walls, we now have phones, tablets, and computers to draw on. In this article we review the best drawing apps for android.
Before we dive in here is my digital drawing service for as low as 20 USD. If you require this service just inbox. If you just need to get you photo drawing professionally done today. Get your Quote here
Here are some samples we have done for other clients
View more drawings by just creative designs
Adobe Illustrator Draw has a wide range of features, including layers, five different pen tips with various customization features each, and you’ll even concentrate up to x64 to use finer details to your work. When you’re done, you’ll export it to your device for sharing otherwise you can export it to your desktop to be used on other Adobe products. Photoshop Sketch features a sort of features of its own. Both apps also can work together so you’ll import and export projects back and forth between the 2 . They’re free downloads and you’ll get an optional Creative Cloud subscription to unlock more features.
ArtFlow is one among the more in-depth drawing apps. Its main claim to fame is that the ridiculous number of brushes it provides. you’ll use one among the 70 brush, smudge, and other tools to form your artwork shine. It also features layers and includes layer blending. you’ll export to JPEG, PNG, or maybe PSD so you’ll import it into Photoshop later. You will have access to Nvidia’s DirectStylus support if you’re rocking an Nvidia device. It is great for both kids and adults. you’ll download it for free of charge.
Dotpic is a very unique drawing app. It offers up a grid and you’ll concentrate and move around to make little scenes or people just by filling within the pixel boxes. you’ll then zoom bent see your whole creation. The app also includes auto-saving, undo and redo, and you’ll export your work when you’re done. Dotpic is not too feature heavy and it stays out of your way while you do your drawing. An awesome app for pixel art.
LayerPaint HD is one among the more comprehensive drawing apps on the list. It’s a bucket ton of features, including pen pressure support, PSD (Photoshop) support, and a layer mode. The layer mode also allows you to add a spread of effects to your drawings. It even supports keyboard shortcuts if you’ve got one among those attached to your device. It is recommend people with larger devices. the varied controls and options can take up a large portion of the usable space on smaller devices. The most app runs for $6.99. You’ll buy the older LayerPaint for $2.99.
InspirARTion may be a less popular drawing app but some people seem to actually enjoy it. This one also features a web version if you would like it on multiple platforms. The app features a bunch of features, including various brushes and drawing implements. Additionally, there’s a symmetry mode, the power to import existing images, and you’ll even pick the colour by using colors already on the image. It’s not the deepest drawing app on the list. However, it’s entirely free and it’s definitely ok for hobby use or getting a fast idea down.
Ibis Paint has over 140 different brushes, including dip pens, felt-tip pen pens, actual paint brushes, and other cool features. This app allows you to record your drawing session so you can recheck your process. It does have layer support and you’ll use as many layers as your device can handle. It even has features for specific sorts of drawing. It’s definitely one among the best, in-depth drawing apps. You can run with the trial then buy for 4.99$.
PaperColor is one among those drawing apps that tries to emulate real world as closely because it can. It carries the fundamentals , like different brush types so you’ll draw how you would like . What makes it different is its tracing feature. you’ll import a photograph and set it to translucent mode. From there, you’ll trace the first photograph. that creates it an honest thanks to draw and also an honest thanks to learn. It’s tons of fun to use, especially if you’re an amateur. It’s liberal to download and you’ll unlock additional features with in-app purchases. Papercolor was also formerlyknown as PaperDraw
MediBang Paint is one among the top free drawing apps. Its claim to fame is its cross-platform support. you’ll download the app on mobile, Mac, and Windows. All three have a cloud saving feature that allows you to start your add one spot and move it to a different platform. That’s quite awesome. Additionally, there’s an honest number of brushes, tools for both free drawing and comics, and a spread of other fun little tools and add-ons. It’s a surprisingly good app for what it costs (nothing).
A brand can be defined as the overall perception about a product, individual or organization. The reputation your organization creates to those it interacts with. People and organizations consistently try to influence this perception or simply put how they are perceived. This effort to influence perception is called branding. The formal plan you put in place to create a particular image of your self is what is referred to as a brand strategy or brand development strategies. Growing a brand can not be done overnight. In this article you will learn 7 steps you can use to develop your brand.
To cover this clearly, we will break the process down to 3 stages.
- Align your brand development strategies to your business objectives or goals
- Development of communication tools such as logo, tagline, website, social media or a brand guideline.
- Strengthen your brand/ make it memorable
Brand Development Strategies – 7 brand development steps
a. Align your brand development strategies to business objectives
When you prepare the brand strategy, make close reference to your business plan or goals you want to achieve with your business. You need to clearly understand:
- Understand business goals and objectives
- Know your target clients – Who they are, where are they found
- Research and understand your target clients – understanding their perspective and priorities then anticipate their requirements and needs.
b. Development of communication tools
4. Develop Market Positioning
Market positioning/ Brand positioning is what sets you apart from other players in your similar field or what will make a client come to you and not your competitor. This can be a few lines.
5. Develop your messaging strategy
After this, you now come up with a strategy to pass your brand positioning into messages to your target audiences. This include your clients and potential customers, potential employees, potential partners etc.
Each of this target audiences are interested in different aspects of your organization. This means that you should prepare a customized approach to your messaging strategy. Even though the core brand positioning is for all audience, it will take different approaches for different audience such that it is relevant to them. At this stage you will consider that this is where you establish brand relevance.
6. Develop brand name, tagline and logo
Your logo name and tagline are not your brand. They make up your brand identity. This are the things that help identify your brand. They will also include colors fonts and different aspects of design. You will need to hire a creative designer services to get this. You will get a branding manual or guide that will dictate the visual appeal and representation of your brand.
A page from KCA University Brand guideline
If you already have a logo, tagline etc you do not need to create a new one if you are happy with it plus it matches your brand positioning. If you do not however, you are missing an important part of your representation. Here are some freelancers on Fiverr who develop branding and brand guidelines at awesome friendly rates.
- I will design modern logo with brand guidelines 20$
7. Develop your content marketing strategy
This means feeding your audience the information or ideas. This content and ideas must be relevant, valuable and most of all consistent. When this ideas are published, they help to continuously grow your information database as well as audience. This section will also cover the different avenues you wish to use to move your content e.g social media, websites etc.
Screen printing can be expensive however here is how you can get cheap screen printing. You can actually do it yourself at home.
There is a couple of different ways you can print on a t-shirt like you can print your image on transfer paper then iron it out on your t-shirt and you are done. I however found out that this is not durable and washes out fast.
The best method you can use to get quality durable t-shirts is screen printing. Today i will show you cheap screen printing process you can do at home to make t-shirts for yourself or for clients if you want to do it as a business.
Screen Printing is a process that allows you to print on Fabric using meshes called screens.
Screen printing is a fun and easy process you can easily done at home and start an awesome business. The best thing is i will show you how to make all you need and get them at an awesomely cheap price.
For a video guide scroll to the bottom
- Screen printing inks – Buy on Amazon
- Squeegee and 10X14 inch Aluminium Screen – Buy on Amazon
- T-shirts – 100% cotton – Buy on Amazon
- Photo Emulsion – Buy on Amazon
- Wash out station – Handheld shower or sprayer – Buy on amazon
- DIY UV Screen printing bulb – Buy on Amazon
- Darkroom – Probably a closet, any low light area
1. Preparing your screen
You can either buy screens or make your own. I recommend you make your own. When you buy the screen it is not fully ready to use. You need to apply masking tape on the inside of the screen. This will stop the flow of emulsion when you apply on the screen.
2. Apply emulsion on the screen
Poor a little emulsion on both sides of the screen. Spread along with the squeegee such that you have a thin layer of the emulsion on both sides of the screen. Make sure the emulsion spreads evenly. This does not have to be done in a darkroom. The emulsion effect does not take effect before the emulsion drys.
3. Drying the emulsion
Put the screens with the emulsion in the dark room to dry. You can use a fan for air circulation and to ensure the screen drys faster but this is not necessary. It will depend with the weather but screen will be dry after around 3 hours without a fan remember we wan cheap screen printing.
4. Print Transparency
Print your design on a transparency.
5. Exposing your screen
Place the transparency on the flat side of the screen on UPSIDE DOWN. This is so that when you look through the inside of the screen the artwork is UPRIGHT. You can place a clear glass to ensure the transparent print does not move.
Shine your light about 2 feet above from your screen for about 13 to 15 minutes. Caution not to overexpose your screen An overexposed screen might fail to wash clean. After time is up remove glass and light.
6. Washing the screen
The screen after exposure might seem just same but change has occurred. When you exposed the screen to light the exposed areas harden and can not wash away. The areas that the image had covered will be loose and wash away.
7. Apply ink
Flatten the t-shirt on a table or flat area. Put a cardboard in between the front and back of the t-shirt so that ink does not pass through. Place the screen on a the t shirt then add ink and push it over the clear area of the screen. Ink will pass through the transparent area and print the fabric.
Once 100% dry, iron the printed area and after 15 mins iron the inner side so that the ink sets well.